Michael Angelo's Winery Information
Know Before You Visit
We Are a Café Style Winery - Not a Full-Service Restaurant.
Michael Angelo’s Winery opened in the Summer of 2018 as a place to stop and enjoy the simple things. We offer a casual experience focusing on relaxing and spending time with good food, good wine, and good company.
How it Works:
- Find a Seat - We have indoor and outdoor seating available. Monday through Friday during the day you are welcome to seat yourself. During evenings and weekends, our greeters will be happy to find you an open table. Please note that all guests must have an assigned table before ordering food and wine.
- Order Your Food - Visit the Café or Trellis Bars to place your food orders. You will need to know your table number to place a food order. After you place your order and pay for your meal, you may return to your table. A food runner will deliver your food to you.
- Order Your Wine - You can purchase wine at our Tasting and Trellis bars. After paying, you will be given your wine to take back to your table. We sell wine by the bottle and the glass. We also offer wine flights where you can try four wines of your choice. Due to COVID-19, we currently cannot provide wine tastings.
Please note that since we are a café style establishment, all wine and food is pay-as-you-go, and we do not offer tabs.
Each table has an assigned number. You will need to provide your table number to our staff when placing your food order. Once you are seated, please refrain from switching tables to ensure your food is delivered timely and accurately. Please note that there is a three-hour limit on our tables.
First-Come, First-Serve Seating
Due to COVID and our changing weather, we no longer accept reservations. We currently offer walk-in seating on a first-come, first-serve basis. Our staff and guests’ safety is our top priority! We are abiding by Summit County Health guidelines and therefore allow seating for a maximum of 10 guests per table 6 feet apart.
Parties with more than ten guests will be seated at multiple tables; however, we cannot guarantee your tables will be near each other due to our set floor plan recommended by the State. We appreciate your patience as wait times may be longer for larger parties due to spacing.
We consider parties larger than 20 to be a private event. For more information on events, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Late Night Menu
To keep up with demand during our dinner rush, we may switch to our late night menu. The late night menu includes a selection of our popular pastas, salads, pizzas, and shareables.
The safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. While visiting our winery, please follow the following safety precautions:
- We require our guests to wear a mask in all common areas (i.e., bathrooms, ordering counters). You may remove your mask once seated to enjoy your food and wine.
- Maintain 6 feet between you and other guests. While waiting to place your food and wine orders, please stand on the blue lines to ensure proper distancing.
- Refrain from congregating in hallways, aisleways, and common areas. Instead, visit with your party at your assigned table.
Thank you for being understanding, and we look forward to seeing you! Enjoy your visit!
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm (Kitchen is open from 12:00pm-9:00pm)
Sunday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm (Kitchen is open from 12:00pm-5:00pm)
Christmas Eve: 12:00pm - 4:00pm (Kitchen closed, retail and bakery only)
Christmas Day: Closed
New Year's Eve: 11:00am - 4:00 pm (NO DINE IN,TAKE OUT, OR ONLINE DELIVERY. Retail and bakery only)
New Year's Day: Closed
ADDRESS: 5515 Broadview Road Richfield, Ohio 44286
The winery is located on the corner of Boston Road and Broadview Road, just bordering Broadview Heights.
STAY CONNECTED: Follow us on Facebook and our Instagram page for our latest updates!