Wine Club Terms and Conditions
Wine Club Terms and Conditions
Thank you for joining our community. Take a moment to learn about the policies for our wine club.
As a member, you confirm that you are 21 or older and agree to authorize us to charge your credit card on the same day each month.
Wine Club Fees
Membership is $55/month plus taxes for a minimum of 2 months. Sign up online anytime. You must confirm that you have read and agree to the wine club terms and conditions.
Membership benefits can be redeemed immediately after receiving a welcome email - usually within a few minutes after enrollment.
- Your membership will be automatically renewed on the same day of the month as your initial enrollment. The payment will be charged to the credit card on file.
- You must set up a user name and password for access to your membership account. There, you can update your membership information, view your purchase history, and more. Simply select the "person icon" on the upper right side of our website.
- For any updates to your credit card information, please contact us via email at MAWineClub@gmail.com. We will promptly send you an email to edit your credit card information.
- Monthly fees for membership may be adjusted at our discretion, with advanced notice.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- You will receive an email prior to each renewal charge to your credit card.
- To receive notice of exclusive wine club events, early reservations, and advanced notice of new menus and wines, emails from Michael Angelo's must be accepted.
- Active subscribers will receive program updates via email. It's the member's responsibility to maintain their customer profile and contact information on their account portal.
- Club members must present a valid state-issued ID that matches their membership information in order to access any benefits.
- Members can pick up bottles at Michael Angelo's Winery in Richfield, Ohio OR at Michael Angelo's Bakery in Broadview Heights, Ohio.
- Bottles can be accumulated over the course of up to a year and redeemed all at once, rather than every 30 days.
- Bottles must be redeemed in pairs (e.g., 2, 4, 6 at a time) depending on the quantity accumulated.
- Bottles must be picked up within 1 year.
- Bottles associated with the wine club cannot be used for Private Events and do not count towards event minimum spends.
- Unfortunately, bottles provided with a membership cannot be shipped and must be picked up at our Bakery or Winery locations.
- Members may purchase wine to be shipped within Ohio and will receive a special member discount. Shipping fees will be incurred.
- Wine Club Members can cancel their membership at any time after the first two months.
- Cancellations can be done on the member's account portal or by emailing MAWineClub@gmail.com with complete name and address on account.
- The benefits of your membership will continue until 30 days after your most recent payment.
- Previous members may rejoin our wine club after a 90 day waiting period.
- Only one membership is permitted per address as noted on a state issued identification.
- Benefits are not transferable; Club members must present their IDs to winery staff to claim benefits.